Suprise! Suprise!

|
credit: google images


My husband is turning 27 tomorrow (27 y/o on 27 February..hehe..nice ya)and I'm thinking to throw a surprise party for him or maybe just 1 romantic candle light dinner perhaps. Hummmm....but unfortunately..he's still outstation tomorrow n just will be back to kuching on the next day. But it's ok, it wasn't too late to celebrate his belated birthday rite?

Didn’t buy him anything yet..but I got something in my mind what to give. I purposely take half day off this Thursday just to pick him up at the aiport n maybe spend the afternoon to accompany him without our baby becoz i'll leave my baby at MIL's house becoz knowing my husband, his first priority is our son. If mr hb know that i'm taking half day on that day, sure he will insist me to bring along my son to the airport.

That's why, I didn't inform him about that. I'm so sorry son, mommy have to neglect u just for few hours becoz mommy want to have some precious time with ur Ayah. After that, wherever, whatever & whenever u want to do with ur Ayah, he's all yours ok.




correction: not all yours, leave some for mommy too..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails