Milestone @ 9 months

|




  • He begins to make his small and tentative steps.

  • He's babbling too much in his own language especially when he's on the phone with his ayah.

  • Finally, the first top front teeth arrived.

  • Aqeel become terribly clingy, sticking to me like a sobby, gob of glue when I try to leave (even if it's to the bathroom!).

  • He knows how to imitate the sounds around him and everything that we do.

  • He able to respond to our simple command and managed to do it, for examples, If I say, "Can mummy have that blue ball, please?" then I pointed to the desired object, he will grab the ball and pass it to me..isn't that so sweet?

  • He's a big eater, he want to eat everything that we eat.

  • He loves to make messes everywhere

  • He loves to watch tv rather than playing with his toys

  • He likes to climb the sofa but yet still working on how to get down from the sofa


***Ok...that's a wrap....Just a short update of my son***

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails