U ruined my Thursday jerk

|

Huh...why some ppl drive car like shit, can u guys just stick to the traffic laws, is it hard for u to drive ur car safely on the road? Luckily with my five years driving experience, i managed to go through it without a scratch nor serius damage.


Ok let the story tell. This morning, as my daily routine, I have to send my bb to PIL house which is just 20 minutes from my house. The road was quite empty coz now is the school holiday. When i was smoothly turning to the roundabout, suddenly in the middle of nowhere, I saw one old faded Toyota Corolla was tailgaiting my a**. Hey u jerk, im driving with a baby inside, and u expect me to speed like the F1 car???


I was in the middle lane (of the three travel lanes). The jerk was trying to turn left in the turn lane next to me (same direction) which blocked the person trying to turn left in the other direction. I knew I didn't have the distance to stop in time to avoid him from hitting me, so I honk him n quickly swerved to the right, across the other lanes. I popped the clutch n the car stalled. At that very moment, all i was thinking is my bb. If something happen to us, I bet u, I will screwed the damn jerk up side down.


Thank God, I am very lucky that no one was in the two right-hand lanes. I still feel shaky n nervous when i safely reached my office. The incident really spoiled my day. Even when i write this entry, i still keep on cursing that damn-old-faded-toyota-corolla.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails